During the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Dr. Jeff Harsch with The Foot and Ankle Clinic is making every effort to protect our patients, staff, and the community. Staff is utilizing gloves and facial masks with all patient interactions. Additionally we have greatly expanded measures to disinfect the office and exam rooms. Podiatric medicine requires a hands-on approach, which is why we are not offering telemedicine appointments. Due to our new (COVID-19) protocol, we remain open and are actively accepting face-to-face office appointments to address your podiatric concerns.
Please expect the following at each appointment:
- Every patient will have their temperature taken at check-in
- We request that patients do not sit closely together in our appointment room
- Please do not bring any non-essential person(s) to your appointment
- If someone is accompanying you to the appointment we ask that they do not enter the office
- If it makes you feel more comfortable, stay in your car and call the office to check in, we will bring you straight back to the exam room
Per CDC guidelines, if you think you have been exposed to COVID‑19 and develop a fever and symptoms, such as cough or difficulty breathing, call your healthcare provider for medical advice.